Bacon Wrapped Dates
- 8 slices bacon cut in thirds
- 16 large Medjool dates pitted
- 16 whole almonds
- Toothpicks optional
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees and place rack in center position. Place the Waffle Tray on the Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
- Open up the dates gently with a paring knife. Insert one almond into each date and wrap with a third of a slice of bacon. Secure with toothpick if necessary and place bacon seam down on Waffle Tray.
- Bake for about 14 minutes or until bacon is crispy. Serve warm or cold as an appetizer.