Asparagus Stuffed Chicken
- 4 pounds chicken, boneless skinless breasts (approx.. 8) or tenders (many)
- 2 Tablespoons French Pantry Rosemary Basil Thyme Herb Blend
- 24 asparagus
- 1 cup Olive Oil (Rosemary or Basil Oil are great)
- Sel Gris Sea Salt or Garlic Flake Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 cup traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 garlic cloves minced
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place Deep Flexiflat, Grande Round Mold, Square Flexipat or mold of choice on your perforated baking sheet. If using chicken breasts, be sure to pound out the chicken before starting this recipe. You will want the chicken to be approx.. ¼ inch thick.
Sprinkle chicken with Herb blend, salt and pepper. Place 3 asparagus in the middle of each chicken breast and roll chicken around asparagus, secure with toothpicks. Place chicken in fleixpan. Combine oil, vinegar & garlic in your stainless mixing bowl. Pour vinaigrette over chicken.
Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked completely (I make sure the temp on my thermometer is at least 160 degrees). If using tenders you can bake for only 15 minutes and then check for doneness. If using tenders then asparagus can be placed on top of chicken instead of rolled inside. Once cooking is complete, remove toothpicks and serve.
• 5 in 45 notes: If using this recipe in your 5 in 45 meal prep, you can prepare chicken and be save until ready to cook. I would make the vinaigrette ahead of time and store in a separate be save container until you ready to cook.