Chilies Rellenos Bake
- 8 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 drops red pepper sauce
- 2 cups Monterey Jack or Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 4-oz cans chopped green chilies, undrained
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees F. Place Flexipan Mold on Perforated Baking Sheet.
- Beat eggs, sour cream, salt and pepper sauce in Mixing Bowl with Whisk. Stir in cheeses and chilies. Pour into mold.
- Bake uncovered about 45 minutes or until set in center. Let cool 5 minutes before unmolding and cutting. Can be made in the mini muffin or mini tartlet tray for a bite size appetizer. Takes approx. 25 minutes to cook in the mini muffin and 15 minutes to cook in the mini tartlet.