Cranberry Salsa with Lime
- 1 pkg (12 oz) fresh cranberries (picked over and stemmed)
- 2 large celery ribs finely diced
- 1 small white onion (about 4 oz) finely diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/2 tsp FRENCH PANTRY salt of choicie
- 1/2 cup sugar (or maple syrup)
- 1 tbsp FRENCH PANTRY oil of choice
- 1 tbsp fresh squeezed lime juice
- Chop your cranberries, celery, onion, jalapeno and fresh cilantro in the eco-chopper. You will have to do 3-4 separate chops.
- Toss chopped items in Stainless Mixing Bowl, add your salt, sugar, oil and fresh squeezed lime. Stir well to combine. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. The salsa is best if made several hours and up to 1 day in advance to allow the flavors to meld. Serve with Tortilla chips.
- Makes about 3 cups.