- 1 pkg flour tortillas
- 1 large can enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup lowfat sour cream
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 pound ground sirloin
- 1 can sliced olives
- 8 oz shredded low fat Cheddar cheese blend
- Brown ground sirloin and drain fat. Add enchilada sauce, tomato sauce, sour cream and olives. Simmer 10 minutes.
- In a Flexipan Fluted Square mold, layer shredded cheese, then tortillas (torn into irregular pieces) covering the bottom of mold over cheese layer, then add a layer of sauce mix, and cheese. Repeat as many layers as suits your mold. On last layer, spread a little sauce and top with a generous layer of cheese.
- Bake at 350°F degrees for approximately 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and lighted browned. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.