- 1 bag (about 24) frozen dinner rolls
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated white sugar
- 1 box 3 ¾ oz. REGULAR butterscotch pudding (NOT INSTANT)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ cup melted butter
- Place frozen rolls in Sunflower Mold.
- Mix brown sugar & pudding mix. Sprinkle over rolls.
- Mix sugar & cinnamon. Sprinkle over rolls.
- Pour melted butter over everything. Place in cabinet or microwave overnight & do not cover.
- In the morning, gently poke back the rolls keeping them from going over the sides. Place mold on perforated baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degree for approx. 30 minutes. (sometimes it will take longer and it has taken as long as 40-45 minutes in my oven)
- Let stand for 10 minutes and unmold on the serving plate.