- 1 ½ pound bag frozen large uncooked peeled and deveined shrimp
- 2 Tablespoons bon COOK Tahitian Lime Oil
- 2 teaspoons bon COOK Zesty Mediterranean Herb Blend
- Juice of 1 lime
- ½ teaspoon bon COOK sel gris
- A few grinds of black pepper
- 1 package of corn tortillas (street taco size)
Place frozen shrimp in Lg Be Save Container. Top with oil, herbs, lime juice and salt and pepper. Stir, seal and place in refrigerator until ready to cook.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place Grande Round mold on Medium Perforated baking sheet. Pour contents of Be Save container into Grande Round Mold. Cook for 10 minutes or until shrimp are pink and cooked through.
Warm tortillas, Oil and Vinegar Slaw and Guacamole in the Eco Chop