- 1 1/2 lb bag frozen large uncooked peeled and deveined shrimp
- 2 tbsp bon COOK Tahitian Lime Oil
- 2 tsp bon COOK Zesty Mediterranean Herb Blend
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 tsp FRENCH PANTRY Sel Gris Sea Salt
- A few grinds of black pepper
- 1 pkg corn tortillas (street taco size)
- Place frozen shrimp in Lg Be Save Container. Top with oil, herbs, lime juice and salt and pepper. Stir, seal and place in refrigerator until ready to cook.
- Preheat oven to 400°F degrees. Place Grande Round mold on Medium Perforated baking sheet.
- Pour contents of Be Save container into Grande Round Mold. Cook for 10 minutes or until shrimp are pink and cooked through.
- Warm tortillas, Oil and Vinegar Slaw and Guacamole in the Eco Chop