- 1/2 pound ground Italian turkey sausage
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/8 cup green onion, chopped
- 4 ounce can diced green chilies, slightly drained
- 1/2 tablespoon jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain greek yogurt
- 20 wonton wrappers
- Additional Sour cream (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place the Mini-Muffin Tray on the Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside. Brown the sausage in the Flared Sauté Pan. Break into small pieces while cooking with the Polyamide Spatula. When fully cooked, drain and set aside. Place a wonton wrapper on top of each muffin hole and use fingers to form to the sides. Chop green onion and jalapeno peppers using the Paring Knife and the Cutting Board. In the Mixing Bowl, combine cooked sausage, shredded cheese, green onion, green chilies, jalapenos, and sour cream with a large spoon. Use a small spoon to fill each wonton with the sausage mixture.
Bake for 12 minutes or until tips of wontons start to brown. Serve with sour cream on the side for an added touch.