Sweet Potato Quiche Bites
- 1 large sweet potato, shredded in Eco Chop
- 5 eggs
- Sel Gris Salt
- 1-2 Tablespoons Roasted Onion and Red Pepper herb blend (or French Pantry Herb of choice)
- 2 Tablespoons French Pantry Garlic Oil (or oil of choice)
- 1 small onion, chopped in Eco Chop
- 1 small head of broccoli, chopped in Eco Chop
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place flexipan muffin tray on perforated baking sheet
- Shred sweet potatoes in Eco Chop and spoon into muffin tray (about 1/3 full) . Place in oven and bake for about 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, add the 5 eggs, optional cheese, salt and herb blend to mixing bowl. Whisk & set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of garlic oil in a pan. Add diced onion and broccoli. Saute for about 5 minutes and then add to bowl of beaten eggs.
- Remove cooked sweet potatoes from oven and use your shaper or back of the Tablespoon to form the cooked potatoes into a cup and then spoon the egg mixture over the potatoes.
- Place back into the oven and bake for about 20-25 minutes or until eggs are set and lightly browned.