Tahitian Lime Chicken
- 1 whole chicken or 6 chicken thighs (skin on)
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 3-4 tbsp. FRENCH PANTRY Tahitian Lime Olive Oil blend
- 3-4 tbsp. FRENCH PANTRY Lavender Honey
- FRENCH PANTRY Sel Gris Sea Salt to taste
Preheat oven to 425°F degrees. Place Grande Round Mold on Medium or Large Perforated Baking Sheet.
Place chicken or chicken thighs in Grande Mold skin side up.
In Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl, whisk together lime juice, lime oil and honey. Brush the chicken with lime/honey mixture using the Silicone Pastry Brush and sprinkle chicken with sea salt.
Roast whole chicken for 45 minutes and then turn oven temp down to 325°F degrees and continue roasting approx. 25-35 minutes (depending on size of your chicken) until your digital thermometer reads between 160°F-165°F degrees.
For chicken thighs, cook at 425°F for 25-30 minutes until your thermometer reads 160°F-165°F.