Tomato, Basil & Goat Cheese Tartlets
- 15 oz packaged pie crust dough
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 36 grape tomatoes
- 8 oz goat cheese (crumbled)
- 1/2 cup fresh basil (torn)
- Preheat oven to 400°F degrees.
- Roll out piecrust dough. Using Oval Dough Cutter, cut into 24 ovals. Place the Flexipan Boat Tray on the Perforated Baking Sheet. Using Shaper, press dough into openings of Boat Tray and set aside.
- Cook onion and garlic in butter until soft. Divide onion mixture amount tartlet shells. Cut each grape tomato in half. Place 2 halves in each shell. Distribute goat cheese and basil evening among tartlets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.