Tuscan Pizza Bowl
- 2/3 ball Herb Pizza Dough Mix (prepared)
- 6 stalks asparagus, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 golden bell pepper, chopped
- 7 green onions, chopped
- 2-3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 vine tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tbsp Sweet Basil Oil
- 1/2 tsp Sel Gris Sea Salt
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded]
- 1-2 tbsp. Roasted Garlic & Chive Herb blend
- Traditional Balsamic Vinegar, to taste
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place Sunflower Mold (or Grande Mold) upside down on Perforated Baking Sheet. Place the dough on the Roul’Pat and roll with Rolling Pin into a circle that will completely cover the reverse side of the mold plus al ittle extra for shrinkage.
Gently lay dough over the bottom side of mold. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until dough is cooked but not overcooked. While dough bowl is cooking, mix all the vegetables in the Mixing Bowl with the oil and sprinkle with sea salt and herb blend.
Once pizza bowl is baked cool for 5 minutes and unmold onto a bon Mat at sitting on your Perforated Baking Sheet. Fill shell with vegetables and layer with cheese. Place in oven long enough to melt cheese and cook vegetables about 10 minutes.
Serve with a drizzle of balsamic and enjoy!