Roasted Spicy Cauliflower
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 2 tsp French Pantry Roasted Garlic or Harissa Olive Oil Blend
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ t. French Pantry Sel Gris Sea Salt
- ¼ t. fresh ground pepper
- 1 Tbsp melted butter
- 2 Tbsp French Pantry Zesty Mediterranean Herb Blend
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Chop or break apart cauliflower into bite-sized pieces and place in Stainless Mixing Bowl with garlic powder, salt, pepper and 2 T. Zesty Mediterranean Herb Blend. Toss until well-coated.
Place cauliflower pieces on bonMAT (on Perforated Baking Sheet) and bake 15 minutes. Remove and using hot pats to lift the sides of the bonMAT, pour into mixing bowl. Add melted butter and remaining 1 T. Zesty Med herb blend. Stir to coat.
Return to the oven for 5 minutes. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Roasted Garlic Dipping Sauce:
- ½ c. sour cream
- ½ c. mayo, plain yogurt, or other dairy substitute
- 1/8 tsp Sel Gris Sea Salt
- 2 tsp French Pantry Roasted Garlic and Chives Herb Blend
Stir all ingredients together and serve individually in Pinch Bowls.