Spicy Chicken & Sweet Potatoes
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts/tenderloins
- 3 tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Zesty Mediterranean Herb Blend
- 1-2 tbsp Harissa Olive Oil Blend
- 2-3 sweet potatoes
- 5-6 cups broccoli florets
- 1/8 - 1/4 tsp FRENCH PANTRY Sea Salt
- few grinds of freshly cracked pepper
- avocado/hummus/lemon juice/chives/olive oil
- Slice chicken into 1/4 - 1/2" slices. Place chicken, broccoli, florets, 2 tbsp Zesty Med, 1 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper in Large Be Save container. Stir and seal or seal and shake to coat evenly.
- Use Mandoline to cut sweet potato into french fries (Large julienne, thickness of 4). Place in Medium Be Save container and toss with remaining herb blend, olive oil, salt & pepper. Seal and place both containers in refrigerator until ready to cook.
- Preheat oven to 425°F degrees. Set 2 Deep Flexiflats on Perforated Baking Sheets.
- Pour sweet potatoes into 1 Flexiflat and roast 15 minutes. Pour contents of chicken and broccoli container into the other Flexiflat (or equivalent) and spread out evenly.
- Bake another 12-15 minutes, until done. Top with any of the following: avocado, hummus, lemon juice, chives, olive oil.