Spicy Chicken & Sweet Potatoes
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts/tenderloins
- 3 Tablespoon bon COOK French Pantry Zesty Mediterranean Herb Blend
- 1-2 Tablespoon Harissa Olive Oil Blend
- 2-3 sweet potatoes
- 5-6 cups broccoli florets
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon bon COOK French Pantry Sea Salt
- few grinds of freshly cracked pepper
- avocado/hummus/lemon juice/chives/olive oil
Slice chicken into 1/4–1/2” slices. Place chicken, broccoli florets, 2 T. Zesty Med, 1 T. olive oil, salt
and pepper in Large Be Save container. Stir and seal or seal and shake to coat evenly. Use
Mandoline to cut sweet potato into french fries (Large julienne, thickness of 4). Place in Medium Be
Save container and toss with remaining herb blend, olive oil, salt & pepper. Seal and place both
containers in refrigerator until ready to cook.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Set 2 Deep Flexiflats on Perforated Baking Sheets. Pour Sweet
potatoes into 1 Flexiflat and roast 15 minutes. Pour contents of chicken & broccoli container into
the other Flexiflat (or equivalent) and spread out evenly. Bake another 12–15 minutes, until done.
Top with any of the following: avocado/hummus/lemon juice/chives/olive oil.