Cauliflower Pizza Bites
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 3 tbsp finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Desired pizza toppings
- Using your Eco Chop, dice the cauliflower into small pieces. This will take a few batches in the Eco Chop but will dice very quickly. You will want to get your cauliflower as fine as possible. Place the diced cauliflower in your mixing bowl and add the eggs, cheese, fresh basil, garlic powder, salt & pepper. Mix well.
- Place 3-4 inch rounds on the bon Mat (Silpain can also be used for a more crispy crust but warning that it may go through the holes of the silplain and create more of a mess then you would like) and flatten so it’s a thin but complete layer of the cauliflower mixture. (The above recipe will make at least 20 rounds so you will have a few batches or want to use more than one bon Mat)
- Bake at 400°F degrees for 20 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven and top your pizza as desired. Return to oven for an additional 5-7 minutes.