IP Pulled Pork Sliders
- 2.5-3 lb pork tenderloin
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp smoked sea salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp red chile flake
- ¾ cup apple cider (or juice)
- ½ cup bbq sauce of choice (can make your own or we like Sweet Baby Ray’s)
- 2 Tbsp hot sauce of choice (we like Frank’s Red Hot)
- 16 slider rolls or lettuce leaves to serve
- bonCOOK oil and vinegar slaw to serve
Cut tenderloin in half and set aside. In small bowl, combine brown sugar, chili powder, paprika, cumin, salt, pepper and red chile flake. Rub the pork with the seasonings on all sides.
Add the bbq sauce, apple cider, and hot sauce to the bottom of the IP and stir; place pork on top and secure the lid. Select manual and cook at high pressure for 45 minutes. Once cooking is complete, allow for a 10 minute natural pressure release. Open IP and shred meat with two forks and stir with sauce.
Serve on buns or in lettuce wraps with slaw.