Tomato Bacon Tartlet
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- ½ c. mayonnaise (homemade with the Eco chop)
- ½ c. bacon (chopped with Eco Chop)
- ½ c. shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 t. dried or fresh basil
- 1 refrigerated piecrust dough or homemade pie crust dough
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place the Mini Tartlet Tray on the Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
Prepare tomato and onion as listed above. In the Mixing Bowl, combine first six ingredients together until blended. On the Roul’Pat, roll out piecrust so you can see the Roul’pat lettering through the dough using the Beechwood Rolling Pin. Use the Dough Cutter to cut circles out of the piecrust. Place cutouts in the Mini Tartlet Tray. Press each one down with the Shaper. Fill each piecrust with tomato mixture. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup – 1 cup oil of choice (I like to use a combination of avocado oil and our French Pantry Rosemary Oil)