Bacon, Brie, Rosemary & Lavender Honey Tartlets
- 1 package Pillsbury Pie dough (or make your own)
- 4 ounces of brie, cut into 1″ pieces
- 6 pieces of bacon, cooked & diced into 1″ pieces
- Fresh Rosemary, leaves stripped from sprigs
To Serve: French Pantry Lavender Honey
- Preheat oven to 400 degree.
- Place Silform Tartlet Tray into Medium Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
- Roll dough onto ROUL’PAT with Beachwood Rolling Pin and cute shapes with Fluted Round Dough Cutter. Place shapes over wells and push down evenly with Shaper.
- Layer a piece of bacon, cube of brie and a few rosemary leaves into each well. Bake for 10-14 minutes or until bubbly.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with French Pantry Lavender Honey and serve.
bonTIP: Place brie in the freezer for 10 minutes to allow for easy cutting.