Bacon, Brie, Rosemary & Lavender Honey Tartlets
- 1 pkg Pillsbury Pie dough or make your own
- 4 oz Brie cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 pieces bacon cooked & diced into 1-inch pieces
- Fresh Rosemary leaves stripped from sprigs
- FRENCH PANTRY Lavender Honey
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Place Silform Tartlet Tray into Medium Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
- Roll dough onto ROUL’PAT with Beachwood Rolling Pin and cute shapes with Fluted Round Dough Cutter. Place shapes over wells and push down evenly with Shaper.
- Layer a piece of bacon, cube of brie and a few rosemary leaves into each well. Bake for 10-14 minutes or until bubbly.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with French Pantry Lavender Honey and serve.
bonTIP: Place brie in the freezer for 10 minutes to allow for easy cutting.