Honey Mustard Chicken
- 6 Chicken Thighs
- 2 tbsp. Oil of choice, for searing
- 4 cloves of Garlic, chopped
- 1-2 tsp. bon SALT Natural Flakes or Sel gris salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup French Pantry Lavender Honey
- 1/3 cup dijon mustard and/or stone ground mustard
- 1 lb. Red Skin Potatoes or sweet potatoes, quartered
- ½ lb. Brussel Sprouts – cut in bite size pieces
- 1 red onion – chopped in bite size piece
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- In a skillet heat Oil. Sear Chicken Thighs on both sides until browned.
- While browning Chicken, combine garlic, salt, pepper, honey & mustard in Eco Chop. Pull until garlic is chopped and mixture is combined well. Add vegetables in mixing bowl with approx. 1/2 of the honey mustard sauce and toss to coat. Spread evenly in a Flexiflat placed on a Perforated Baking Sheet.
- Once browned, place the Chicken Thighs on top of the vegetables in the Flexiflat. Using your silicone pastry brush, brush Chicken with remaining honey mustard. Bake for 30 minutes.