Zucchini Lasagna Pie
- 1 pound ground beef (sausage or chicken)
- 1 jar (15 1/2 oz) spaghetti sauce (or homemade sauce)
- 2 tsp. Sel Gris sea salt
- 4 zucchini (julienned on mandoline to create noodles)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbl Rosemary Basil Thyme herb blend
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Using your mandoline, julienne zucchini into noodles.
- Place zoodles in Large Round Mold and sprinkle with Sel Gris salt. Let sit for 20 minutes.
- Brown ground beef in Large Round Mold in microwave for 6 minutes (3 minutes and then break up meat and repeat for the next 3 minutes). Drain excess grease, add spaghetti sauce and mix well. Set aside.
- Mix together yogurt, 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, 2 eggs and herb blend. Set aside.
- Squeeze excess liquid from zucchini by folding Large Round Mold over zucchini and squeezing to release liquid. Repeat until most of the liquid is removed from the zoodles.
- In a separate bowl, combine zucchini noodles, 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese and 2 eggs. Mix well.
- Place Sunflower Mold on Perforated Baking Sheet. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese on bottom of mold and then press 1/2 of the zucchini mixture into bottom of Mold.
- Layer your lasagna with 1/2 of the meat sauce, 1/2 of the cheese/yogurt mixture and then repeat with remaining zucchini mixture, meat sauce and cheese mixture.
- Bake for approx. 30-40 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Cool 20-25 minutes, allowing the cheese to cool enough to form.
- Unmold and enjoy!