Individual Chicken Pot Pies
- Pie dough for double crust pie (homemade is best but store bought works too)
- 1/3 cup ea: peas, carrrots, corn, pearl onions
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 tbsp FRENCH PANTRY herb blend of choice (we love Bouquet Garni)
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- FRENCH PANTRY Sel Gris Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F degrees. Prepare pie dough as needed. Place your Round Tray on your Medium Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan. Whisk in flour, salt, herb blend and pepper to taste. Add broth and milk. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- While that is cooking and thickening, cook peas, carrots, corn and onions in your Large Round Mold with an Octagonal Bonmat on top in the microwave for 5 minutes. Drain veggies. Add chicken and veggies to sauce.
- Using your Roul’pat, roll dough to create 6 circles that are 5-6 inches in diameter and then 6 circles using the largest Fluted Round Cutter for the tops. Place 6 inch circles into each shape of the Round Tray. Fill with ½ cup filling. Top each with a fluted large round pastry circle and make two slits on top of the dough.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until dough is golden.
- Let cool slightly before unmolding and enjoy!
Bon TIP: Great way to use up that leftover Thanksgiving turkey, too!