- 1 ½ pound bag frozen large uncooked peeled and deveined shrimp
- 2 Tablespoons bon COOK Meyer Lemon Oil
- 2 teaspoons bon COOK Fresh Dill and Lemon Herb Blend
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ teaspoon bon COOK Sel Gris Sea Salt
- A few grinds of black pepper
5 in 45 Prep: Place frozen shrimp in Medium Be Save Container. Use bon COOK Citrus Press to juice lemon. Top shrimp with oil, herbs, lemon juice and salt & pepper. Seal, shake or stir to coat evenly and place in refrigerator until ready to cook.
Preheat oven to 400F. Place shrimp in Deep Flexiflat (deep flexi is on your perforated baking sheet). Bake 5-7 minutes, until shrimp is opaque and pink. Serve over pasta and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Serve with: Pasta and tossed salad with bon COOK vinaigrette.
Alternate: Use the Mandoline to make Zucchini Noodles. (Set on small julienne, thickness of 2) Steam in Large Round Mold, covered with Octagonal bonMAT for 3 minutes or until cooked. Use in place of pasta.