Steak & Mushroom Kabobs
- 1 ½ pounds steak tips, cut for skewers
- 1 red onion, cut in large chunks for skewers
- 1 each red and yellow, pepper
- 8 ounces whole mushrooms
- 2 Tablespoons bon COOK Garlic Oil
- 1 Tablespoon bon COOK Traditional Balsamic
- 2 teaspoons bon COOK Zesty Mediterranean Herb Blend
- ½ teaspoon bon COOK Sel Gris Sea Salt
- A few grinds of black pepper
At cooking time: 8 wooden or metal skewers (optional)
5 in 45 Prep:
Place steak and mushrooms in Large Be Save Container. Cut onions and place into container with oil, vinegar, herbs and salt and pepper. Seal, shake and place in refrigerator until ready to cook.
Preheat grill or oven to 400 degrees. Skewer alternately beef, onion, peppers and mushrooms. Place skewers on grill and cook for 10-15 minutes, or until meat is cooked 130 degrees for medium rare, flipping halfway through cooking time. If using oven, place skewers on deep flexiflat and cook for 15-20 minutes.. You can also just cook everything on your deep flexiflat in the oven and skip the skewers.
Serve with: Brown rice and tossed salad with bon COOK vinaigrette
Alternate: Serve over Cauliflower Rice: Finely chop 1 small head or 1/2 large head of cauliflower in Eco Chop. Steam 3-5 minutes in Large Round Mold, covered with Octagonal bonMAT. Sprinkle with Sel Gris Sea Salt and Herb Blend of choice (we love the French Pantry Roasted Onion and Red Pepper).