Zucchini Parmesan Bites
- 1 cup zucchini, grated and packed
- 1 egg white
- 1/8 cup flour (gluten free flour works)
- 1/4 cup grated low fat Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Sweet Basil Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon French Pantry Rosemary, Basil & Thyme Herb Blend
- 1/2 cup low fat sour cream (or greek yogurt) – optional
- 1 bunch chives, chopped (optional)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place the Flexipan Mini Tartlet Tray on the Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
Combine zucchini, egg white, flour, Mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, basil pepper and olive oil in the Mixing Bowl. Place 1 teaspoon of zucchini mixture into each hole on the tray.
Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until browned on top. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
Place sour cream into the Pastry Bag fit with a decorative tip. Pipe desired amount onto each tart. Cut chives into small pieces using the Kitchen Scissors and sprinkle over each tart.