- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts or tenderloins or steak
- 3 Tablespoon bon COOK French Pantry Zesty Mediterranean Herb Blend
- 1-2 Tablespoon Harissa Olive Oil Blend
- 3 red, yellow, or orange peppers
- 1 yellow onion
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon bon COOK French Pantry Sea Salt
- Salsa (optional)
5 in 45 Prep:
Slice chicken into 1/4-1/2” slices. Use Mandoline to slice peppers (thickness of 4) and onion (thickness of 3). Place chicken, peppers, and onion in Large Be Save container and toss with herb blend, olive oil, & salt. Seal and place in refrigerator until ready to cook.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Set 2 Deep Flexiflats on a Large Perforated Baking Sheet. Pour contents of container into Flexiflats and roast 20 minutes. Serve with tortillas, rice, or cauliflower rice. Top with avocado and salsa.