- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts or tenderloins or steak
- 3 tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Zesty Mediterranean Herb Blend
- 1-2 tbsp Harissa olive oil blend
- 3 red, yellow or orange peppers
- 1 yellow onion
- 1/8 - 1/4 tsp FRENCH PANTRY Sea Salt
- salsa (optiona)
- Slice chicken into 1/4-1/2” slices. Use Mandoline to slice peppers (thickness of 4) and onion (thickness of 3). Place chicken, peppers, and onion in Large Be Save container and toss with herb blend, olive oil, & salt. Seal and place in refrigerator until ready to cook.
- Preheat oven to 400°F degrees. Set 2 Deep Flexiflats on a Large Perforated Baking Sheet. Pour contents of container into Flexiflats and roast 20 minutes. Serve with tortillas, rice, or cauliflower rice. Top with avocado and salsa.