- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- In a large bowl, cream butter and 1-1/4 cups sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; gradually stir into creamed mixture alternately with milk and beating well after each addition. Fold in blueberries.
- Place straight muffin tray on perforated baking sheet. Using a large scoop, fill the wells of the straight muffin tray 2/3 full. Sprinkle with remaining sugar.
- Bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes. Makes one dozen delicious muffins!