Everyday Easy Fish Tacos
- 12 (5 inch) corn or wheat tortillas
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 1/2 lbs tilapia or cod
- 2 teaspoons Bolivian Rose Sea Salt
- Dash of pepper
- 2 teaspoons Zesty Mediterranean Herb Blend
- 2 teaspoons lime zest, grated
- 3 cups shredded cabbage or lettuce
- 2 cups mango, cubed
- 2 ripe avocados, cubed
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped canned chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and place oven rack in center position. Place Flexipan Muffin Tray on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
2. Warm tortillas in microwave for 30 seconds or until soft. Coat each side with oil and place in well, letting the sides gently fold around edges. Slice fish into 1″ cubes with Santoku Chef Knife and place fish in Mixing Bowl.
3. In a pinch bowl, combine salt, pepper, Zesty Mediterranean Herb Blend and lime zest. Sprinkle the spice mix over the fish and coat well. Begin filling the muffin well first with cabbage and then with fish bites. Bake until cooked through, about 15 minutes.
4. In a bowl, toss mango, avocado, cilantro, green onions, 1/2 lime juice and salt to taste. In a second small bowl, combine yogurt, chipotle chiles and remaining lime juice. Serve Fish Tacos topped with mango salsa and yogurt blend.