- 8 eggs
- 1 cup chopped asparagus (snap ends off and discard ends, chop in Eco Chop)
- 3/4 cup chopped spinach (chop in Eco Chop)
- 3/4 cup ricotta or cottage cheese or plain yogurt
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup goat cheese
- 1-2 Tablespoons French Pantry Herb Blend of choice
- 1/4 tsp Sel Gris sea salt (optional)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Whisk eggs and cheese/yogurt together in stainless mixing bowl. Add veggies, herb blend, salt and cheese. Place mold or tray of choice on your perforated baking sheet. Fill each shape 2/3 full with egg mixture.
Bake 20-22 minutes for individual shapes like the straight muffin tray and 25-30 minutes for one shape molds like the Sunflower Mold.