- 8 eggs
- 1 cup chopped asparagus (chop in Eco Chop)
- 3/4 cup spinach (chop in Eco Chop)
- 3/4 cup ricotta, cottage cheese or plain yogurt
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup goat cheese
- 1-2 tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Herb blend of choice
- 1/4 tsp Sel Gris sea salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F degrees.
- Whisk eggs and cheese/yogurt together in stainless mixing bowl. Add veggies, herb blend, salt and cheese. Place mold or tray of choice on your perforated baking sheet. Fill each shape 2/3 full with egg mixture.
- Bake 20-22 minutes for individual shapes like the straight muffin tray and 25-30 minutes for one shape molds like the Sunflower Mold.