- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 12 tbsp unsalted butter (at room temp)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs (at room temp)
- lemon zest (1 small/medium lemon)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3 large peaches (peeled & diced in Eco Chop)
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- Whisk together dry ingredients except sugar.
- In a separate bowl beat together sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time. Then add zest and vanilla.
- Sift in dry ingredients just until blended. Gently incorporate peaches. Pour into mold of choice and bake.
- Baking time will vary based on the size of mold you use. Start checking at 50 minutes and when the toothpick comes out clean, it is fully baked. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy!