Bacon Ranch No Boil Potato Salad
- 12 red potatoes washed and quartered
- 1 16 oz bottle of Ranch dressing (3/4 bottle)
- 1 bunch green onions
- Bacon Bits, boiled eggs, celery, pickles
- Place Large Round Mold on a flat microwave safe plate. Add potatoes and cover with Octagonal. Microwave at full strength for 8-10 minutes. Test potatoes to make sure they are fully cooked and opaque throughout. **Carefully lift Silpat lid off with steam away from your body.
- Pour dressing on top and mix thoroughly being careful not to take all the skins off the potatoes. Add green onions and toss gently. Dust with paprika when serving. Save the rest of the dressing to add more moisture to the salad for the next day.