Parmesan Cheese Cup Salad
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan (or Italian cheese blend)
- Salad of your choice
- Oils & vinegars of your choice
- NOTE: Recipe is for ONE cheese cup
- Place ¼ cup of cheese in a pile on the Silpat. Spread to a circle shape and place in a 400°F degree oven for 3-5 minutes or until edges begin to darken.
- Remove from oven and let cool for a moment. Then using the polyamide spatula, lift and place over the back of a straight muffin tray or other.
- Allow to cool then remove and fill with salad. Use the oils and vinegars of your choice to dress and enjoy!