- 2 lbs zucchini
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Roasted Garlic Oil
- 8 eggs
- 2/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp garlic flake salts
- 2/3 cup Quattro Formaggio cheese blend
- 2 tbsp fresh oregano
- Sel Gris salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F degrees.
- Using Mandoline, julienne slice zucchini, then sprinkle with Sel Gris salt and let sit aside for 20 minutes.
- Saute cherry tomatoes, garlic and oregano in roasted garlic oil.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, yogurt, flour, garlic flake salts and cheese. Place zucchini in large round mold and ring out excess liquid the salt pulled out. Place tomato mixture on the bottom of sunflower mold and then cover with egg mixture.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.