Balsamic Glazed Brussels Sprouts
- 2 lbs. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
- 4 oz. pancetta, sliced ¼ inch thick
- ¼ cup olive oil (I like our Sweet Basil oil)
- Sea Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons Traditional Balsamic
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place your deep flexiflat on the perforated baking sheet. Cut pancetta into ½ inch cubes and add to flexiflat with Brussels sprouts. Add olive oil, salt and pepper and toss. Spread mixture out evenly on the flexiflat.
Roast 20-30 minutes, until tender and browned. Remove from oven and drizzle immediately with Traditional Balsamic and toss to combine.