Balsamic Glazed Brussels Sprouts
- 2 lbs. Brussels sprouts (trimmed and cut in half)
- 4 oz pancetta (sliced 1/4 inch thick)
- 1/4 cup FRENCH PANTRY Olive Oil of choice (I like Sweet Basil oil)
- 1-2 tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Traditional Balsamic
- Sea Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F degrees. Place your deep flexiflat on the perforated baking sheet. Cut pancetta into ½ inch cubes and add to flexiflat with Brussels sprouts. Add olive oil, salt and pepper and toss. Spread mixture out evenly on the flexiflat.
- Roast 20-30 minutes, until tender and browned. Remove from oven and drizzle immediately with Traditional Balsamic and toss to combine.