Buckwheat Noodle Salad
- Roasted Chicken with San Marzano Tomatoes (see recipe)
- 1 package Buckwheat Noodles (already cooked)
- 1 Tablespoon Sweet Basil Oil
- 1 english cucumber
- 1 watermelon radish (or 5-6 radishes)
- 2 green onions
- 1/2 cup Cilantro oil
- 1/2 cup Tahitian Lime oil
- 1 tsp. Sel Gris Salt
- 1-2 Tablespoons fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup cilantro
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Chicken should be cooked and cooled before making the salad.
Cook noodles and add to mixing bowl. Toss with 1 Tbl. Basil oil to keep noodles from sticking together.
Using your Mandoline or Eco Chop, dice cucumbers and add to mixing bowl. Using your Mandoline, thinly slice radishes (I slice on level 1) and add to mixing bowl. Dice green onions (mainly just the white part) with our Santoku knife and add to mixing bowl. Chop 1 cup of cilantro using the Eco Chop and add to the mixing bowl.
In the same Eco Chop (no need to clean after the cilantro) place the Cilantro oil, Lime oil, salt, pepper and pepper flakes and use your Eco Chop to combine into a dressing.
Pour the dressing over the noodles and veggies, toss to coat and enjoy!