- pie crust dough (see recipe link below or use store bought)
- 2 pints blackberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp butter, melted (optional)
- Prepare pie dough.
- Roll pie dough on Roul’pat until thin enough you can see lettering through the dough. Using appropriate round cutter size, cut shapes to match tartlet tray you are using. Place shape in tartlet tray and gently press down with your shaper.
- For the filling, add blackberries, sugar, flour and lemon juice to your mixing bowl and stir together. Drizzle melted butter over berries and gently combine.
- Spoon blackberry filling into tartlets.
- Bake at 400°F degrees for 10-12 minutes.
Click HERE for Pie Dough recipe.