Banana Bread – Light
- 4 large ripe bananas – approx. 1 1/2 cups mashed
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 5 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees. Place your flexipan mold or tray of choice on your perforated baking sheet.
- Mix together (using your whisk or mixer) banana, egg, vanilla, maple syrup & cinnamon. In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until combined. Using your blender spatula, fold in melted butter.
- Pour batter into mold or tray of choice.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes depending on the size of your mold. Check for doneness after 30 minutes but understand that a full loaf like the one pictured will take 35-40 minutes to cook and individual muffins like a mini muffin will cook in about 20 minutes. I would check muffins after 18 minutes.