- 1 lb ground turkey or ground beef
- 1 white onion
- 1 can diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 1 can beans of choice (pinto, black, kidney) undrained
- 1 tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Zesty Mediterranean Herb blend
- 1-2 tsp cumin
- 1-2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- Chop onion and place with meat in Large Round Mold. Cover with Octagonal Bonmat and microwave on high for 3 minutes. Remove from microwave and use bon COOK masher to chop up meat. Return to microwave for 2-3 minutes until cooked through. Let cool slightly then fold mold in half and drain excess liquid.
- Add tomatoes, beans, spices and minced garlic combine thoroughly. Cover with Octagonal Bonmat and return to microwave for 8-10 minutes or place Large Round Mold into crockpot on high until ready to serve.