Garlic Parmesan Green Beans
- 1-2 lbs fresh green beans
- 1-2 tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Garlic Olive Oil
- 1-2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to degrees 400°F degrees. Place Deep Flexiflat or Bonmat on Perforated Baking Sheet, set aside.
- Wash and trim edges of green beans. Toss in garlic oil, garlic powder and parmesan. Spread out evenly on Deep Flexiflat or Bonmat.
- Bake for 15-20 or until cheese begins to turn brown. Bake for longer if you desire a more crispy green bean.