Stuffing Cups/Molded Stuffing
- 6 tbsp butter or FRENCH PANTRY Oil of choice
- 1 cup celery (chopped in your Eco-Chop)
- 1/2 cup onion (chopped in your Eco-Chop)
- 2 tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Bouquet Garni Herb Blend (or Herb Blend of choice)
- 3/4 tsp poultry seasoning
- 6 cups dry bread cubes or stuffing mix (GF works too)
- 3 - 3 1/2 cups chicken broth (will depend on type/size of bread cubes)
- 1/2 tsp FRENCH PANTRY Sel Gris Salt
- 1/4 tsp FRENCH PANTRY Pepper of choice
- Preheat oven to degrees 375°F degrees. Place Mold of choice (for Molded Stuffing) or Straight Muffin Tray (for Stuffing Cups) on a Medium Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
- Chop celery and onion in your Eco-Chop. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add celery, onion and salt and saute for 10 minutes, until the onion looks glassy. Stir in Herb Blend, salt and pepper.
- Place the bread cubes into your Stainless Mixing Bowl. Add celery/onion mixture and broth. Toss gently until the bread cubes are well moistened. (NOTE: Amount of broth needed will depend on type/size of bread cubes. Mixture should be damp but not soaked with broth and definitely not dry.)
- Spoon stuffing mixture into Flexipan Mold or Tray of choice, pressing down mixture into Flexipan with your Bonmat to make sure it is packed in tight.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes for stuffing cups and 35-40 minutes for the large molded stuffing or until heated through and lightly browned. If you would like your stuffing slightly crispy on the top, leave uncovered. If you would like your stuffing to stay moist throughout, cover with your Bonmat while cooking.
Bon TIP: Use any stuffing recipe you like and bake as directed.
I have also found that adding 1 Tbl of our French Pantry bouquet garni or pot herbs is a great addition.