Stuffing Cups/Molded Stuffing
- 6 Tablespoons butter or FRENCH PANTRY Oil of choice
- 1 cup chopped celery
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 Tablespoons FRENCH PANTRY Herb Blend of choice
- ¾ tsp poultry seasoning
- FRENCH PANTRY Salt of choice
- FRENCH PANTRY Pepper of choice
- 6 cups dry unseasoned bread cubes (GF works too)
- 2 cups chicken or vegetable stock
Preheat oven to degrees 375°F.
Melt butter or heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. While heating, dice celery and onion with Eco Chop. Add celery and onion to oil, cook and stir for 5 minutes. Stir in herb blend poultry seasoning, salt and pepper. Taste, add more salt & pepper as needed.
Place bread cubes in Stainless Mixing Bowl. Add celery mixture and broth to bread cubes; toss gently until well mixed. Spoon stuffing mixture into Flexipan Mold or Tray of choice, pressing down mixture into Flexipan with your Bonmat to make sure it is packed in tight.
Bake for 25-30 minutes for stuffing cups and 35-40 minutes for the large molded stuffing or until heated through and lightly browned. If you would like your stuffing slightly crispy on the top, leave uncovered. It you would like your stuffing to stay moist throughout, cover with your Bonmat while cooking.