Sweet & Spicy Roasted Cashews
- 1 pound raw cashews
- 1 tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Herb blend of choice
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp FRENCH PANTRY salt of choice
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 350°F degrees.
- Place the nuts on a bonMAT lined perforated baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes until they are warmed through.
- Meanwhile, combine the herb blend, cayenne, brown sugar and salt. Pour the warm nuts into a large bowl, pour over the melted butter and stir to combine. Then pour the herb mixture over the nuts and stir until completely coated.