Citrus Roasted Delicata Squash
- 2 medium sized delicata squash
- 1-2 tbsp FRENCH PANTRY oil of choice (I love the Meyer Lemon or the Herbs de Provence)
- 1/2-1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp citron salt flakes
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 1/2- tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Citrus Spice Balsamic
- FRENCH PANTRY Lavender Honey
- Preheat oven to 400°F degrees.
- Cut squash in half and scoop out seeds with a spoon. Using your mandoline on the thickest cut setting, slice delicata squash into rings. Toss squash with FRENCH PANTRY oil of choice to lightly coat. Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg and citron salt flakes.
- Roast for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately drizzle with our FRENCH PANTRY Lavender Honey, top with pomegranate arils and lightly drizzle with our FRENCH PANTRY Citrus Spice Balsamic.