- Roul’pat Beechwood Rolling Pin
- Fluted Round Cutters
- Shaper Tool
- Perforated Baking Sheet
- Mini-Tartlet Tray (30) OR Medium Tartlet Tray (20)
- Pillsbury refrigerated pie crust dough (or homemade pie dough)
- Artichoke Jalapeño refrigerated dip from Costco (OR any other dip of choice: hummus, spinach dip, etc.)
- Place tartlet tray onto perforated baking sheet. Roll out dough on Roul’pat. You know dough is the correct thickness when you can see the Roul’pat lettering through the dough. Use medium sized dough cutter (for mini tartlet) to cut tartlet shapes. Place each dough circle over each shape of the tray. Pick up remaining dough and re-roll to create 30 mini tartlets. Use shaper to create cavity.
- Spoon in dip filling of your choice. Be careful not to over- fill tartlets as they will spill over onto bottom of oven. Bake at 400° F for about 11-13 minutes or until edges brown.