Coconut Lime Salmon
- 4-6 salmon fillets or one piece of salmon
- 2 tbsp Tahitian Lime Oil
- 2 tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Lavender Honey
- 4 tbsp Coconut White Balsamic
- 1 tsp Citron Salt Flakes
- pepper to taste
- Combine oil, honey and balsamic together with your mini whisk. Place salmon on your deep flexiflat (with the perforated baking sheet underneath) and brush about 1/2 of the mixture on your salmon with your silicone pastry brush. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook at 400°F degrees for 12-20 minutes depending on the thickness of your salmon. Drizzle with the remaining marinate after it comes out of the oven. Enjoy!