Pesto Parmesan Sweet Potatoes
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1-2 tbsp Pesto Parmesan oil
- 1/4 cup fresh parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Natural Flake salts
- Wash sweet potatoes well and you will not need to peel them. Thinly and evenly slice (I use my mandoline for this) sweet potatoes. Toss sweet potatoes in our mixing bowl with the pesto parmesan oil and salt. Single layer with a little overlap on your Deep Flexiflat (that is sitting on your perforated baking sheet).
- Roast at 400°F degrees for 20-25 minutes. Take out of oven and sprinkle with fresh parmesan. I use our le petit grater to grate the parmesan. You can place back in the oven for 3-5 minutes if you would like the cheese to melt.