- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/2 red onion chopped in Eco Chop
- 1 red bell pepper chopped in Eco Chop
- 1 orange pepper chopped in Eco Chop
- 1 can beans (we like black beans)
- 2 cups shredded chicken*
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1 cup tomatoes chopped
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tbsp garlic oil
- 1/2-1 tsp garlic flake salt
- 1 cup shredded cheese (Mexican blend, pepper jack, cheddar)
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Wash and cut cauliflower into small florets. Place in mixing bowl. Add garlic oil to cauliflower and toss to coat evenly. Sprinkle chili powder, onion powder, cumin and salt over cauliflower and toss to coat evenly. Place cauliflower in your deep flexiflat (that is sitting on your perforated baking sheet) and roast for 15 minutes.
- While that is roasting, prep other veggies while the cauliflower cooks. After 15 minutes, remove cauliflower from oven and top with other veggies, chicken, beans and cheese. Place back in oven and cook until cheese melts, approx. 5-7 minutes. Top with avocado, tomatoes and fresh cilantro. Enjoy!
- I like to roast my chicken with our garlic oil and roasted garlic & chives herb blend.