Roasted Apples & Pears with Coconut Honey Drizzle
- 2 large apples (we like honey crisp)
- 2 large pears (we like Bosc)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Coconut White Balsamic
- 1 tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Lavender Honey
- Preheat oven to 400°F degrees.
- Wash and cut apples and pears into 1 inch chunks. No need to peel them. Place cut up fruit pieces on your deep flexiflat (that is sitting on your perforated baking sheet). Sprinkle fruit with cinnamon.
- Roast for 18-20 minutes or until fork tender. Remove from oven and immediately drizzle with coconut balsamic and honey. Toss to coat fruit evenly, serve and enjoy!