Pesto Parmesan Smashed Potatoes
- 8 small red or yellow potatoes
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Pesto Parmesal Oil
- Natural bonSalt
- Preheat oven to 375°F degrees. Place Grande Round Mold on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
- Place potatoes in Large Round Mold and cover with Octagonal Bonmat. Microwave for 8 minutes, or until tender enough to gently smash (with masher).
- Place half smashed potatoes in the Grande Round Mold. Drizzle potatoes with FRENCH PANTRY Pesto Parmesan Oil, and top with fresh parmesan and Natural bon Salt flakes.
- Bake for 10 minutes.