- 4 cups sliced tart apples (or any other type of fresh or frozen fruit)
- 2/3 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup oats
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/3 cup soft butter
- Preheat oven to 375°F degrees.
- Place your medium round mold on your perforated baking sheet. Place apple slices (or fruit of choice) the medium round mold. In your Mixing Bowl, combine remaining ingredients to make your topping. Sprinkle topping over fruit.
- Bake for approx. 30 minutes until topping is golden brown and apples are tender. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.