Lemon Garlic Green Beans
- 1-2 lbs fresh green beans
- 1/2 - 1 tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Meyer Lemon Oil or EVOO
- 2-4 cloves garlic (minced in Mini Herb Chopper)
- Zest of 1 lemon (zested with Le Petit Grater)
- FRENCH PANTRY salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F degrees. Place Flexiflat or Bonmat on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
- Wash and trim edges of green beans. Toss in lemon oil and garlic. Spread out evenly on Flexiflat or Bonmat.
- Roast for 8-12 minutes until done to your likeness.
- Once done cooking, remove from oven and top hot beans with fresh lemon zest, salt & pepper to taste.
bon Tip: You can also do this recipe in the microwave with the medium or large round mold and octagonal bonMat. I place beans in my round mold, cover with octagonal bonmat and cook on high for 4 minutes. Remove from microwave and season as suggested above. When microwaving, I add seasoning after cooking.