Lemon Green Beans
- 1-2 lbs fresh green beans
- 1-2 tbsp FRENCH PANTRY Meyer Lemon Oil
- 1-2 tsp garlic powder
- Cirtus bonSalt
- Preheat oven to 400°F degrees. Place Deep Flexiflat or Bonmat on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
- Wash and trim edges of green beans. Toss in lemon oil, garlic powder and salt. Spread out evenly on Deep Flexiflat or Bonmat.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or longer if you desire a more crispy green bean.
bon Tip: You can also do this recipe in the microwave with the medium or large round mold and octagonal bonMat. I place beans in my round mold, cover with octagonal bonmat and cook on high for 4 minutes. Remove from microwave and season as suggested above. When microwaving, I add seasoning after cooking.